My sons bi fantasy-Dear Prudence: I love my bisexual son but hope he dates women.

We also have this title available in several special poker book promotions directly from Two Plus Two Publishing. First, yes, I'm using a gimmick account to avoid embarrassment. But I am genuinely concerned, so please take this thread seriously. My son is a 9th grader, about to turn 14 in one month. He's always been very shy and has some social issues, and occasionally I've wondered whether he has enough of a social life.

This is the first time in my life I've been with someone who so closely matches my wants and needs but he does and for me there's no room for anyone else. People who cage babies and children. One great book on this subject explained "Many of them would attack France, Massachusetts, or the moon if the My sons bi fantasy president said it was necessary 'for freedom'. They don't feel comfortable in the heterosexual community where they must continuously edit their thoughts and behaviors so as not to be discovered. It's not even the same thing as actively wanting them. She doesn't need to have a man on the side, nor to feel a penis every now and then. His 'coming out' has put him into a situation which Code layout myspace naruto parent could fear. Many of these men have contemplated suicide because they are caught in a predicament from which the feel there is no escape. Originally Posted by odinscott I didnt read it all, but kick his ass, send him to reform school, do something!

Lesbian couples seducing teens. Bisexuality lacks clarity between attraction, behavior, and identity.

What the fuck vantasy you think you were going to get out of a sex survey with My sons bi fantasy question about fantasies? Posted Oct 27, by anonymous. Get investigated for sexual fantasies My ex husband refuses to let the kids spend my 50th birthday with me. Marcas Grant learned that DangerRuss is once again dangerous. Report Abuse. What to do? View Leaders. Replay every game of the season, including the Playoffs and Super Bowl. Include archived stories. Why my wife have pee pee now? Fall Arts. This is why we started Raw Confessions, to give everyone a chance to get it out without confrontation-once and for all.

S ome of us can easily describe ourselves as gay, straight or bisexual, but other people find these static labels inadequate.

  • There were thousands of responses to this question, see how your fantasies compare to our survey respondents.
  • Chat or rant, adult content, spam, insulting other members, show more.
  • Is Kenny Golladay a must-start in fantasy this week?

We also have this title available in several special poker book promotions directly from Two Plus Two Publishing. First, yes, I'm using a gimmick account to avoid embarrassment.

But I am genuinely concerned, so please take this thread seriously. My son is a 9th grader, about to turn 14 in one month. He's always been very shy and has some social issues, and occasionally I've wondered whether he has enough of a social life. But all in all, I'm pretty sure he's content, and is just the kind of kid who does not really need a whole lot of friends. Today, I searched his computer, mostly to see what kinds of internet sites he visits. I don't really care whether he's looking at porn, but am curious about his developmental stage; I really just wanted to know whether he was becoming interested in sex yet he's also somewhat physically behind his peers, because he has a late birthday.

Anyway, eventually I found that on another forum which seems pretty benign , he had identified himself as a bisexual. This floored me, mostly because I'm frankly surprised that ANY 13 year old would view himself that way, perhaps because of my own biases about bisexuality.

Here are the assumptions I make, and please tell me if I'm off-base: 1. Bisexuality seems less clear of an orientation, and one that would take a person years to come to grips with. Often, people who identify themselves as bisexuals really are gay, but not quite ready to accept that yet. Pubescent kids if not older kids do sometimes waver about their own sexual orientation, even if they ultimately end up unequivocally heterosexual. One other bit of personal history: I have a specific memory of wondering sometime in middle school, I think whether I might be gay, mostly because I felt some kind of attraction to a friend.

In retrospect, this was a pretty isolated experience, though, and I have never doubted my heterosexuality as an adult. This is given at various liberal Christian churches, and forthrightly teaches kids to understand and accept those with different sexual orientations. It's an interesting program, but I don't want to discuss it at length here, because it's off-topic.

I mention this only because, unlike me, I think my son is probably a lot more sophisticated and accepting of the concept of homosexuality and bisexuality. If my son declares himself to be "bisexual" on an internet forum, do you think that is likely to be true? I assume he is being utterly honest, since the anonymity of his forum-identity gives him no reason to lie.

In fact, he had no reason to post in the thread discussing the matter if he didn't want to be honest. But how likely is it that he really knows and understands that he is "bisexual" when he is not yet 14 and has had no actual romantic experiences? Well, when I started this post, I meant to conclude by asking whether I should say anything to my son or my wife, but I'm pretty sure now that I should not say anything to either of them. For I think it's simply way too early to confront my son with this kind of information not to mention the invasion of his privacy.

I am content to wait until he's ready to talk about it, or at least until there's a genuine opportunity to discuss it. I am afraid, though, that my wife would just overreact. So if my son is going through a "phase," I don't want to worry her unnecessarily. I'll just conclude by saying what may be obvious: frankly, I would be much more at ease if he were unequivocally heterosexual, primarily because I think it would make his life much simpler.

I shudder to think of what it's like for a bisexual or gay kid to struggle to get through high school. But of course, if he were really gay or bisexual , I and the rest of my family would certainly love him just as much.

All thoughts, ideas, comments are appreciated. He could just be confused and depressed. Ages suck, especially if you don't fit in with your peers. Make sure you spend time with him and don't let him get lost on an internet forum. It is your job as a parent to guide him through this tough age, do not leave this responsibility to some queer internet forum.

You can put things in your favor by taking him hunting, feeding him lots of steak, and forcing him to watch football on Sundays. He may be too embarrassed to tell you so talking to someone unfamiliar may help.

I just want to say that I really feel for ya on this one. I am far from homophobic but assuming this is true and not just a way to explore things on an internet site for the boy I also realize that this is something that will be very hard for him to deal with growing up.

I am not sure if I have any real advice other than you may want to talk to your wife about it. I know if I found something like this and didn't tell my wife she would not like that.

More important. I also get the feeling that you may want someone else to talk to about this than just The Lounge. I will have to think on this and when I come up with more I'll chime in. Well, he's so young I'd say there's a good chance he's just trying on a label "to see if it fits," you know? I'd wait until he starts dating to even start worrying about something like this.

You seem to be in a good space about this, so if he does actually turn out to be bi-sexual or homosexual, it'll just be another hurdle your family goes through with him, and not the tragedy it might be for some Christian families. Which is a good thing. I wouldn't worry about right now Originally Posted by scar. I didnt read it all, but kick his ass, send him to reform school, do something! I surely wouldnt let this die so easily. At least he said bi, so he isnt completely gay not that there is anything wrong with that.

Originally Posted by Dominic. I don't think Alex would advocate feeding someone steak. It sounds like you are open-minded, so that's a good thing IMO. As Dom says, I would just give it a bit, let him mature and start dating and then pick it back up. One thing though, can you honestly say this about the bolded part? Last edited by diddy! Reason: To add age and anecdote about my parents. View Public Profile Send a private message to diddy!

Find More Posts by diddy! Find Threads Started by diddy! I wish I could give you some great advice now or just be able to answer your questions exactly. But he's your son, and you know him better than anyone else here. At his age, I think he feels that he's already an adult although in reality he is far from it , and it's most likely that he's just really confused. I don't think you can truly know what your sexual orientation is at this young of an age.

When I was in middle school, I remember how everyone would pick on this one kid for being gay whether he was or not I wouldn't know. This was mainly because he never had a girlfriend, talked in a very high voice for a guy, and just the way he acted would be associated with the stereotypical homosexual male.

By the time he got to 10th grade, he publicly came out of the closet, but the entire time he was in high school he never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. I think that it's possible he was never actually gay, but started to believe it after everyone else had already considered it as fact.

I've read that sexual identity can be fluid for a couple of years around puberty. Being bisexual is about as fluid as you can get. I've also read that this is not necessarily one of those things that is encoded in the genes, but just a part of figuring out what's going on and who you are when you're really young, and that most people grow out of it.

So you probably don't really know enough about your kid's sexuality to be sure what's going on, and maybe neither does he. Getting his mom in an uproar would be unproductive in every way, and also make the kid feel like you don't respect his privacy. There's always the chance that your kid was just going someplace on the net to talk to people and was comfortable assuming a false identity to do so.

It could be to talk seriously, to fantasy roleplay a different sexuality because he thinks it interests him, or to fantasy roleplay just as a lark and a laugh. People do that on forums all the time. Tons of guys pretend they're girls online, too. They do that in online video games all the time because it gets them lots of attention, favors from other players, and free in-game goodies.

Also, your kid could have joined that net forum because he had friends on it and enjoyed talking with them. There's really no way to know and no point in questioning the kid, it seems to me. It's not like he's committing a crime. He may not even be committing a sexual identity yet. Maybe the best thing you could do for him is make sure he never thinks of you as a dad he can't come to and talk about absolutely anything with, without exception.

He'll probably develop his own schedule about when to talk to you about his sexuality when he's more sure exactly what it is himself and how he should think and talk about it to others. I don't see any benefit in rushing or pushing it. That's just the way I see it though. Perhaps some would think being more actively involved is better.

I just can't see it being helpful. More like embarassing, intrusive, and perhaps panic-provoking if the kid's not extremely comfortable with where he's at. Originally Posted by odinscott. Originally Posted by Count Chocula. I think that it's possible he was never actually gay , but started to believe it after everyone else had already considered it as fact. Uneducated opinion: There isn't anything you can do if he has decided to play for both teams.

If he feels that way strongly - what to do If he is just messing around - what to do

In high school, when I was bored, I'd have naughty daydreams that my best friend was at my home screwing my mother behind my back and right on my own bed, too. View Leaders. It is normal for any parent to notice there teen daughter or son is attractive but you are going way overboard. A familiar name has officially entered the race for fantasy MVP. Step two is not far away. This week in Trade Calls, take a look at who to bring in coming back from injuries and who to send packing.

My sons bi fantasy. BROWSE CONFESSIONS

.

Gay, straight, bi or none of the above? How to describe your sexuality | Opinion | The Guardian

Nothing really to add. It didn't seem to affect the letter writer or his mother in any negative way so it's irrelevant to their current lives. Let the guy have his lipstick and wigs.

The LW should only raise the subject with his dad to remind him or inform him, if he's that clueless that to the Republican Party, he's an evil perverted deviant, and they're out to eliminate the likes of him.

Maybe that would make him a better person politically. Mom shouldn't be enlisting her kids to have a conversation with their father that she's too afraid to have herself. Anyway, going forward: Dad has to vote for the next Democratic candidate even if it's Bernie Sanders or some brown-skinned woman or you'll out him. The beauty of it is that he'll probably get off on the degradation of being told what to do. Always ask yourself what value the information would give to the person s before brining up something very personal and sensitive which could cause awkwardness, hurt, or embarrassment.

My mother habitually enlisted me as her confidant and sounding board for her emotional processing. It really did a number on me. I'm not saying that's what's happening here, but I got a little tingle while reading. Placing young children and teenagers in this space is really harmful. It's even inappropriate for adult children. Other than that point, I agree with DS in his response. Leave the guy alone unless you plan go full-bore and force him to vote for democrats only as a means of blackmail.

Yeah l-dub, tell mom to put her big girl pants on and ask herself, suck it up in silence, or break up her 40 year marriage. I'm sure she doesn't like any of those options, but hey The only time that would result in the "1 out of 10" need to reveal is if Dad acts out on his sexuality, putting Mom at risk like Dan suggests. If forgoing same-sex intimacy is "the price of admission" for Dad to remain in the marriage for 40 years, so be it.

I don't think gay can be combined with bi in this instance, because at least with bi there is the likelihood that the romance and sexual attraction that characterized the start of their relationship was a real thing. I can't say what I'd do with that knowledge after a year marriage, but I would certainly think that it was built around a lie. Yes, I get that things were different 40 years ago; that doesn't change anything for me.

What's up with this? This sounds Like, if your husband is a cross-dresser, why exactly do you need to leave the house?

And what is she telling the dad about why she is suddenly taking a short trip out of state if she refuses to mention she knows? Does she want to divorce him? Does she want to have a leverage to pursue her own extra curriculum? Most importantly, why would she drag, of course intended, their child into all this? LW- what your mother did almost qualifies as emotional incest. Let two adults figure it out, like you would if friends are about to break and I assume you already know that mediation attempts will only result in both of them blaming you for whatever.

Otherwise stay away and assure them both you love them regardless of the outcome, assuming you really are. Well that is awkward LW, and I feel for you.

Your mother should not have put you in this position. I agree with Dan, stay out of it. Or not. Perhaps suggest to your mom that she talk thru her reactions with a sex positive therapist, and gain some perspective.

Tell her that it seems to be a bit of an issue with older people. Dan has thrown out a few these last week or so. For decades. From their significant female other. So what. So they hide it and create elaborate faces they hide behind. Then stfu about it, finish her drink, give him a hug and kiss and then go somewhere else in their home. Leave him with this shock announcement. And say no more about it,until he brings it up, as it reverberates thru him.

No more hiding from the woman he loves. This woman's best friend lives in another state. Nothing abnormal about that. This woman is ish and the kind of person who married a Republican, so it stands to reason that she's the kind of person who is shocked by a Savageland-mild kink like cross dressing. What did she tell Dad? I'm so disgusted by anyone who calls themselves Republican these days, that I'd be tempted to suggest that the kid expose his father's behavior to everyone he knows. It's possible that Dad's Republicanism is a reaction against his deeper desires.

Since Republicanism is nothing if not reactionary. So it might be helpful for his son to guide him out of the shame and into the light. Maybe he'll change his political affiliation if he no longer hates himself so much. Why now LW? Your mother talked of this two years ago.

The internet is here. Your dad can read. If he wants to stay a closet cross dressing republican, and your mom is fine to turn a blind eye.

Then leave them to it. Please tell us about all your sexual proclivities - what positive you like, what sounds you make, every kink and fantasy you have, and make sure you tell your sons all these details. You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, would you?

Hiding yourself from your own flesh and blood, terrible! I agree. And I confess to feeling like, as "a devout Republican", Dad wouldn't be totally undeserving of the exposure of his hypocrisy. The father is presumably down with all the monstrously criminal other things rightwingers do, and if he didn't CD himself he'd join them in rabidly hating those who CD too. The only reason he isn't a piece of putrid shit on this issue or for all we know maybe he is, maybe he publicly reviles crossdressers is because in this case he is who he would have hated.

Fuck you, LW's dad. I still think the son should stay out of this. I think a lot of people here aren't really thinking about just how repressed and conservative many folks are. Discovering something like this about your husband could be shocking to the point of turning your entire conception of the world upside down. Remember, this is someone who is a devout Republican, very masculine, in a 40 year marriage, and we know less about the wife, but what sort of woman stays with a man like that?

My guess is that the wife is completely in shock and needing to understand how the same man, a devout masculine Republican, is also a decades-long cross dresser in secret. We can shrug our shoulders and say it's no big deal, but it's totally normal that the wife would need to take some time away to gather her thoughts. And there's nothing weird about her going far away- he says she took a trip to visit a friend which is normal when someone is dealing with a shock or a massive change, the friend just happens to live elsewhere.

Thing that stands out to me is that the mom told the son she found out two years ago while they were on vacation. No indication of how long before that the mom had found out and taken her short trip to visit the friend, but it happened before she told the son two years ago. So mom has known about this for over two years, has already been back with the dad for over two years the trip to friend was short. Mom asked LW to "talk to dad" about it while they were on vacation after she'd discovered it, after she'd taken the break, after she'd returned home.

And the LW sat on this for two years, and is now writing Dan to say "hey what should I do? I'd say 1 Clarify whether or not mom even still wants you to talk about it- two years after she asked you to.

One question though. When Dan states "it might've been better for all if your dad had been open about his cross-dressing with his wife and kid s ," I have to ask: don't innocent family bystanders have a right to, uh, not know? BTW I disagree that it's necessarily a 'mind your own business' situation. The father doesn't know the wife knows. He's a devout masc Republican conservative with decades of secrets. It's possible he could not handle the knowledge that his wife knows this about him- it could be devastating- and he might be more receptive to a conversation with a man about it.

That's why I said the son needs to clarify WHY the mom wants her to talk to him about it and what she wants him to say. I don't think we can dismiss it off hand as mind your own business without knowing that. Maybe mom found "evidence" that others could find too online pictures? Dad might need to know he's vulnerable. Maybe mom is worried dad is full of shame and needs to sort out some issues and needs someone to talk to- she is his loving partner and would have a better idea than we do if he's harming himself.

This would not even require son to reveal that mom knows. He can just tell the honest story about how he found out and ask if dad needs to talk. Maybe mom is trying to save dad the humiliation of knowing his wife knows while still giving him the opportunity to talk to someone or receive whatever information it is he needs to receive. Maybe mom is worried he could be doing something harmful and would like clarification to set her own mind at ease and is trying to get that info without revealing that she knows.